Melissa Waggener Zorkin on Allyship Panel at ColorCommCON
2020 ColorCommCOn Virtual conference
Allyship – How to Become Effective?
When: June 30th, 2020 12:15 - 12:55pm EST
Where: Register here.
About: Allyship is becoming the buzzword of the moment. What does Allyship really mean, how do you become effective, and how do you build relationships with people who don’t look like you.
- Melissa Waggener Zorkin, Global CEO and Founder of WE Communications
- Moderated by: Barb Schmidt, Founder of Peaceful Mind Peaceful Life
- Glennon Doyle, #1 NYT Best Selling Author of UNTAMED and Founder of Together Rising
- Jenny Mollen, Author, Writer and Comedian
- Melissa Urban, Co-Founder and CEO of Whole 30