The Holmes Report: 2019 SABRE EMEA finalists
WE in the News
2019 SABRE EMEA finalists
The Holmes Report, April 8, 2019
The 2019 SABRE Awards EMEA shortlist includes around 400 campaigns, selected from among more than 600 entries in this year's competition, which recognizes Superior Achievement in Branding, Reputation and Engagement. The campaigns were evaluated by a jury of industry leaders.
The winners will be announced at the awards ceremony on May 22 at Battersea Evolution in London along with the Consultancies of the Year and Best Consultancies to Work For.
- Fabric — Siemens with Atmosphere and the King James Group
- Kosmos Innovation Center (Global and Ghana) — Kosmos Energy Ltd with Ogilvy Ghana
- MonnBienKale — Nestlé with Blast Burson Cohn & Wolfe
- She Will Connect — Intel with WE Communications
- Wiko Algeria relaunch event & campaign — Wiko Algeria with TBWA DJAZ